Causeway Home Watch was founded in 2019 as a result of many storms battering the Jersey shore causing unnecessary costs to homeowners. Causeway Home Watch provides visual interior, exterior and grounds inspections for properties that are unoccupied for a short or long period of time. Causeway Home Watch services Long Beach Island, Beach Haven West and local Ocean County properties. The target market includes absentee homeowners, frequent travelers, rental properties and snowbirds.
The objective of Causeway Home Watch is to perform the most thorough visual inspection of a home or property looking for obvious issues that can save homeowners the time and money while being away. In addition, being an advocate and provide the best service to each and every homeowner that needs that away from home reassurance. Causeway Home Watch saves the homeowner the time, travel expense and provides peace of mind knowing a reputable company is there for them and their property concerns. Causeway Home Watch is properly insured and has had a criminal background check performed.
At Causeway Home Watch we anticipate the unexpected!
Why Causeway Home Watch?
- Local resident available for 24 hour emergency services
- Member of the Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce
- Fully insured for general liability
- Criminal background check performed
- Results oriented company with a “Boots on the ground” mentality
- References available upon request
- Active in the local community
- Newsletter providing useful solutions to prepare your home for the off season
- Detailed feedback after each visit providing photos and a personalized checklist of services performed
- Causeway Home Watch in the news:
Causeway Home Watch donates a percentage of it’s earnings to the FOD Support Group aiding families with children diagnosed with metabolic / genetic disorders.
“At Causeway Home Watch we treat your home as our own”