Perform interior and exterior home inspections that can be done weekly or bi-weekly:
- Check all doors and window locks for security purposes or signs of intrusion.
- Check temperature settings of home.
- Check electrical panel for tripped circuit breakers
- Inspect all pipes, faucets and under sinks for leakage / frozen pipes.
- Check all lights switches for proper operation.
- Inspect hot water heater for leaks and make sure heating source is operating.
- Check / report any gas leaks
- Rodent and pest inspection
- Check for water damage high and low including attic.
- Check all appliances for proper functioning.
- Confirm contractors have completed assigned tasks.
- Be present for deliveries and contractors if needed.
- Check all windows and screens for damage.
- Make sure AC unit is working properly.
- Check outdoor shower pipes, furniture and grill.
- Make sure trash cans are properly stored / secure.
- Confirm contractor completion of work including snow removal.
- Check for rodent and pest intrusion.
- Inspect shutters, storm shutters and siding for damage.
- Assist in preparing for storm surges and inclement weather.
- Inspect garage doors for proper functionality.
*In addition, will inspect any reasonable requests of the homeowner within contract guidelines.