Causeway Home Watch was founded as a result of many storms over the years on the Jersey shore causing unnecessary costs to homeowners. Causeway Home Watch provides visual interior and exterior inspections for properties that are unoccupied for a short or long period of time. The target market within the Long Beach Island and Beach Haven West markets includes absentee homeowners, frequent travelers, rental properties and snowbirds.
The objective of Causeway Home Watch is to do a visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues. In addition, being an advocate and provide the best service to each and every homeowner that needs that away from home reassurance. Causeway Home Watch saves the homeowner the time, travel expense and provides peace of mind knowing a reputable company is there for them and their property concerns. Causeway Home Watch is insured, bonded and has had a criminal background check performed.
Why Causeway Home Watch?
- Local resident available for emergency services
- Member of the Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the National Home Watch Association
- Fully insured for liability with the correct coverage
- Bonded for theft
- Criminal background check performed
- Results oriented company
- Active in the local community
- Detailed feedback after each visit providing photos
- Causeway Home Watch in the news:
Causeway Home Watch donates a percentage of it’s earnings to the FOD Support Group aiding families with children diagnosed with metabolic / genetic disorders.
“At Causeway Home Watch we treat your home as our own”